The Fund was granted £5000 by Members at the AGM last September.
The Community Hydro Fund Panel met in March and made 6 awards contributing toward the following projects:
- Braemar Charitable Trust: steriliser equipment for surgery
- St Margaret’s: handrails
- Braemar Bairns: venue rental
- Village Hall: roadside wall repairs
- Castleton Hall: linings in the upper hall
- Braemar Parish Church: notice board replacement
All the available money from the current fund was awarded and accepted.
Hydro Community Fund Grant Allocation